Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do u like your fingernails short or long?

Since I play violin, piano, and cello, I have to keep my nails short. However, I like them better that way in that I never have to worry about them breaking badly, nor do I accidentally scratch people, haha. Long nails also get dirty a lot faster and it is harder to do things with your hands. If my nails get too long, I can't stand them!Do u like your fingernails short or long?
i like my fingernails long.i have long fingers,and i just like the way it looks.then if you really know how to do nails,you dont have to spend a million dollars (just beinq sarcastic) getting them done.and it will look nice.when fingernails are really chopped off,for females,it kind of looks nasty.short %26amp;%26amp; chopped off are a difference,but i prefer my nails lonqDo u like your fingernails short or long?
I like them long..that way when i put nail polish on they will look cute..i have some white paint and I always put then on the tips so it looks like a french tip but more natural cause it is my own nail
on girls i like nails medium to long it just looks so great on us but when guys have long nails its creepy so they should stick to short.
not too short


but not too long


long nails are creepy


and dont look attractive at all.
I have a petite frame so shorter, french manicured nails looks best on me.
its easier to do stuff when they are short and they dont get as dirty. how about you?
Short. Long ones are just a pain. And mine always break.
short!!! no dirt etc...long nails can be a nuisance sometimes!
Long! It makes your hands look more feminine
really short
real long


I have long fingers, so it works for me
short
long
long its so much more sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment