Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Women only - would you date a good looking guy who dresses normal but paints his fingernails bright pink?

Women only - would you date a good looking guy who dresses normal but paints his fingernails bright pink?





Why or why not?Women only - would you date a good looking guy who dresses normal but paints his fingernails bright pink?
Yes, if it's eccentricity we're talking about, yes most definitely. People look at the outside too much. My man has long wavy hair, a big old long beard with a moustace overlapping his top lip. His heart is so beautiful, that I see past all the hair, and if he painted his fingernails, I'd look past that too. He does have long girl-like nails anyway. But it's what's inside that's the important real deal. If no one else but myself can see that, score one for me! I can be enveloped in his kindness for always.Women only - would you date a good looking guy who dresses normal but paints his fingernails bright pink?
u_u What the freak, Its naive to judge anyone, except for their wit. Wit is the most important thing. And charm ;)
Considering if I was dating a man like that the polish would be there probably because of me, not because I like it, just for fun. What does it matter anways. Painting your nails doesn't mean your weird or anything
i'm not sure. i know i would and have dated guys that wore black nail polish but i'm not sure if i could handle bright pink. i know it's totally shallow and i would like to think that i could look past that, but i'm honestly not sure that i could.
As shallow as it sounds, no I wouldn't date him. Or atleast I'd be scared to. I'd feel uncomfortable and I'd be suspicious of who or what he is. Unless he tells me it was a joke...:).
doh!
no. its hilarious though.
I know a kid at school who paints his nails.





He's straight, I'm pretty sure, and normal with everything else.





But then the principal told him to stop.
why would a guy paint his fingernails BRIGHT pink??





i would if he is sweet, nice, funny, handsome, and smart (and i definitely know he's not gay). I wouldn't if i know he's gay.
NOOOOOOOO! With lovely nails showing...who knows what lurks underneath? (shoot...he probably has prettier cami than me!) nooo...run the other way.
no!
well idk why you would paint your nails bright pink.... but I guess if I liked the guy I would or I would just straight up tell him not to paint his nails pink try black lol
NO!! First of all if you straight why would you want to paint you fingernails bright pink?? They only reason a guy would do that is if he was gay.
no, i wouldnt really like a guy who painted his nails.
no
NO WAY!I'm not in to that kind of thing.
okay. first off...i think thats hilarious...although i think i would be WAY too paranoid to date a guy that has brighter nail polish than me! but...i would ask him why first..maybe he has a legit reason. other than that...sorry...i can't do it..i think i would always be staring at his nails and it would just really agitate me
um, no

No comments:

Post a Comment