Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rough skin around fingernails?

My hands are mostly soft, but for some reason the skin around my nails is rough. It's not a big deal, but I'd prefer if it was softer. Is there anything I could do? Like maybe something I could soak them in.Rough skin around fingernails?
water and soap and use lotionRough skin around fingernails?
If you paint your nails that might be the reason.... Just continue to use lotion and maybe vasaline around the area. Dont worry about it though! No one feels the outer area of the skin =]!





Good Luck!
give your nails a nice soak in warm water for about 10 minutes. i just soak in the bath :)





then you will need to push back your cuticles from the nail bed. The cuticles grow on the nail bed causing the splintered skin and soreness you could be experiencing. use a tool, or another fingernail to push back the cuticle.





here's a great video for some help! http://www.ehow.com/video_4408667_push-c鈥?/a>


this method is key to having nice strong nails.





good luck!
I've seen this cuticle cream by burts bees. Maybe try that...

No comments:

Post a Comment