Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can my ex legally trim my son's fingernails exceedingly short if I am the sole custodian?

My ex trims my son's fingernails so short they are painful. Do I have any legal recourse against this?Can my ex legally trim my son's fingernails exceedingly short if I am the sole custodian?
talk to an attorney. my child father use to do the same thing. he is hurting the child. and if you can trim the nails before he takes his visits until you can stop it. if you are the sole custodian you may be able to get supervised visits until the child it a little older. this may not be the only way he hurts the child.Can my ex legally trim my son's fingernails exceedingly short if I am the sole custodian?
what is with you guys trying to LEGALLY claim something all the time!?!?! is it money you are after? or what? get a grip on yourself! everybody makes mistakes, accept to live with it, or isolate yourself from rest of the world.
just consult with her/him not to cut so short, let him/her have some time with the child they are the parent you have the child more than half a year if not all year
i guess it's okay...





if you don't agree with it, tell your son..to don't let him trim his fingernail...
Maybe you need to sit down with your ex and try to come to some type of agreement. Let him know that he can trim the nails, just not so short. Even in a divorce, communication is a key thing when kids are involved. I have the same problem with my ex only he thinks that he can control me when it comes to our daughter. I set a boundry line with him and told him that if he crosses it he would not be allowed to talk to our daughter. Neither parent needs to use the kids against each other. All it would do is cause problems with the kids later on in life.
Tell your ex to stop and if they do not stop then go to your lawyer, it is endangering a child. it is abuse. and that would stand up in court.
yes if you have sole custody, but if he likehe can just decide to stay out the child life before he get in serouis trouble, he can give up his rights walk off and not have to pay child support, see the child when its adult
If you feel that your child is being endangered in anyway, you have the right to seek council and prosecute if necessary. First off though, I would go to your family physicians and have this checked out.
DO YOU HATE YOUR EX THAT MUCH OR SOMETHING? IF YOU FEEL HE'S CUTTING THEM TO MUCH THAT IT'S PAINFUL TELL HIM TO ';STOP'; THAT THE CHILD COMPLAINS IT HURTS. ALSO IS YOUR CHILD UNDER 2? CAUSE THE NORMAL CHILD WOULD SAY IT HURTS OR EITHER JERK THEIR FINGER AWAY TO SHOW IT'S HURTING. TRY NOT BEING SO MEAN TO YOUR EX AND JUST TALK THINGS OUT.!!
maybe it was an accident. are you being serious. what? would you like sue him for wrongfully grooming his child? tell your ex that if he notices your son's nains need clipped to tell you or... to not trim them so damn short next time
why does your son let him? and why do you let him? if you have sole custody, should he even be around him? tell your ex to stop, maybe he doesnt realise they are too short
why dont u just cut them before he does and tell him to stop cutting his nails is it really that hard to figure out for real?
OH MY GOD ! give it a rest so what if he trims his nails lady get real. i wish my hubby would trim my kids nails .
obviously you have major problems with yor ex but don't use your kids to get at him, he probably thought he was doing the right thing, yes he does has a right to and your hurting your child more by carrying on like this
Yes, there is no law saying someone who does not have custody cant trim fingernails. On the other hand I would make your concerns known and let him know if he does not know how to properly trim a childs nails he has no business doing it.
legal recourse is plenty


but more painful is the lawyer's fee


if tit for tat is your scheme


why don't you give the ex a trim
doing such a thing to a child is a form of child abuse and should be reported to the proper authorities immediately.
Yes, if she even touches him w/ out permission then you could sue and probably win.

No comments:

Post a Comment