Saturday, August 21, 2010

I can't stop eating my fingernails. what can i do?

Can't stop eating them. no jk. serious answersI can't stop eating my fingernails. what can i do?
I used to bite my fingernails, it is more of a nervous habit than anything. Are you biting to the quick? You risk infection if you do that, my daughter had to go on antibiotics for an infection from biting her nails. First, you recognize your habit, second you need to try to divert your attention when you catch yourself. There is No Bite, which is probably in the nailpolish section of a drug store. You could try that.I can't stop eating my fingernails. what can i do?
They make a clear nail polish called No Bite, this should help with keeping your fingers away from your mouth. It helped me stop biting my nails.
I also bite mine and mine is due to anxiety. Do you suffer bad anxiety. Maybe a MD can put you on something to calm the anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment