Sunday, August 1, 2010

Psoriasis under the fingernails?

This question has been asked before, but I'm asking again to see if anyone has any additional insights into the question. Is there any way to treat psoriasis that forms under the fingernails. I'm not talking about the pits in the fingernails. I'm talking about the all out assault on the fingernails; thickening, yellowing, redness and PAIN. And please don't tell me to Google it because I've tried that, and I can't find anything useful there. Does anyone have any ideas of things they have tried and it worked? Any ideas at this point would be helpful! Thanks! :o)Psoriasis under the fingernails?
I have this, especially with the thumbnails. Just have to keep them cut fairly short, because otherwise they buckle and lift. As much as possible, try use a nail file to carefully scrape out the stuff from under. For my thumbs, where I usually have pain on the sides of the nails, I have to go through some pain - to stop the pain, by digging a little bit to pry out the dead cells that are piling up under the nail. Sometimes I have to use the pointy end of tweezers, too.Psoriasis under the fingernails?
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ 鈾櫕 鈾櫕 ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~


Naturally hot foods kill microbes, including the microbes that cause psoriasis. Eat fresh, raw, organic chilies, onions, garlic, gingeroot, radish (greens too), mustard (greens too), black pepper, and anything else that is naturally hot.





If your skin is not raw and open, rub hot chilies right on fingernails. I've heard that eating cucumbers is helpful also.


~~~ ~~~ 鈾櫕 鈾櫕 ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
You have a fungus infection. A dermatoligist will prescribe an antifungal to be taken orally, like Lamisil tabs or Sporonox(Spelling?)





Topical stuff WILL NOT work, you'd be wasting your money.





My toenalis have the same stuff and Lamisil tablets do work

No comments:

Post a Comment