Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My fingernails are basically peeling! help!?

peices are coming off, and i dont know why.


its like the tips are peeling until under the tip of my finger.





does anyone know why its doing this?My fingernails are basically peeling! help!?
lack of nutrition most likely.





Are you eating properly? Getting enough vitamins?





As a teen I went through awful depression and hardly ate. One of the many things I was treated for in the hospital was lack of nutrition. My finger nails were really weird, soft, bumpy and this due to not eating properly.My fingernails are basically peeling! help!?
I have a question, are you filing your nails after you clip them? If you do, are you filing them in one direction? If you don't this can leave you nails with fine cracks. Try using a file block. You can get them at any beauty supply or drug store. They have four sides and goes from a fine grit to a smoothing polish. you can use them on top, but I use mine on the tips too and I have no chips or peeling after filing. And you might want to use some vitamin e oil on your nail bed and cuticles, I also put it under my nails at night.
You have weak nails! You need nail polish pronto! Buy Hard As Acrlyics By Sally Hansen! It keep you nails from peeling and makes them stronger. (:
  • nose mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment