Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kinda silly... But..Do baby's fingernails grow faster than adults ?

Seems like I'm eternally cutting those tiny sharp pointy edges. My boyfriend has a theory that because babies are growing so fast, maybe their nails grow faster too. It seems like it anyway !Kinda silly... But..Do baby's fingernails grow faster than adults ?
I think they do! It might just be my imagination, but it seems like I can cut my sons nails and a day later they are long again. Your boyfriend might be right, I never thought of it that way!Kinda silly... But..Do baby's fingernails grow faster than adults ?
I cut my daughters nails about every 2-3 days! My theory is that it's from all the vitamins they are getting from the breastmilk or formula. Good luck!
I would say yes, they are getting so many good vitamins and nutrients in breast milk and formula that helps with nail growth, like us if we eat a great diet we have good skin healthy hair and nails
I think they do. It seems like whenever I cut Aislings nails, the next morning they are almost in need of another cut again! It's insane how often I have to cut her nails lol
I definately agree with his theory, my son is 1 yr old... and i cut his fingernails still atleast once a week! I can't believe how fast they grow, its crazy!
I have to cut Hurley's every other day.
yes they do.. lol... my daughter is 22 days n we cut them 3 times already...

No comments:

Post a Comment