Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i stop biting my fingernails?

Nail polish and stop stressing!!! ALWAYS have a nail file with you so if you get a jagged edge, your not tempted to ';nibble'; it smooth.How can i stop biting my fingernails?
Let me knock out your teeth for you...!!





or give me those pliers,,where is your hand now??? ha!How can i stop biting my fingernails?
When I want to stop biting my finger nails I paint them black. I don't know why but it works for me.
try using hot sauce on your nails or buy some nail polish which tastes gross made for nail biters. lol.
get fake ones
There are some nail lotions that you can get that help regrow your nails out- and they have a very nasty taste...


I had to get some for my sister because she chewed her nails right down to the point her fingers were bleeding.





You can get them fairly cheap at walmart in the nail section.
I used to soak my nails in lemon juice and would be repulsed every time I put them to my teeth. It worked for me! Plus my nails felt really clean afterwards.





If you use hot sauce, you might accidently rub your eyes and this could cause a lot of irritation.
It just takes WILLPOWER!! Easy to say, but soo hard to do!! I KNOW, I bite my nails too. I had stopped for a while when I was around 12. I gave it up for Lent. That gave me the motivation and the willpower.





P.s. Nail polish never stopped me from biting them.
put chili sauce
I paint mine to keep from biting them. The nail polish taste bad
put nail polish.





copy cats! (answers below)
Give yourself a french manicure. This works for me every time beacuse I don't want to ruin the white tips.
Try diverting your attention away from that habit bye chewing gum.
Keep your finger nails short. And also keep some chewing gum with you always. So that you will keep your mouth busy. Keep your ail very clean so if you bite your nail it wont harm you much or infect your digestive system.
put on neem oil. it helps to strengthen the nails as well as the taste is sick, u cant bite them
Put on some glue on nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment