Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color are your fingernails?

I havent painted mine yet so im taking a poll to see what colors most popular!What color are your fingernails?
mine are clear!! sooo shinyWhat color are your fingernails?
dark red
clear.


:]
i'm not really sure
My toenails are hot pink! I don't usually paint my fingernails though.





I have a fashion magazine that says the ';hot'; color for summer is a coral red color. I bought NYC color 221 at the drugstore. I really recommend that one! (only about $2)





The colors for the fall are dark maroon, dark purples, even dark midnight blues!
maroon
In a french manicure style, I rarely color my nails.
Palermo Peony, it's a shimery hot pink
Dark blue. ;-D





They were black until yesterday. ;-D
they are transparent
Blue
natural.
I painted mine French Peach today. Pretty color too.
Mine are plain. I had red last week though.
Red Red Red!!!
last week it was a deep shade of pink.kind of like a rosy kinda color.then i had a bright red.talk about pretty!!!
um.......the color that they are supposed to be.....all natural color!!!
A sparkly pink. On my thumb it is striped w/ white and has a little navy heart by the top
vlear
black and white (each nail only one color)
clear. i rarely paints my nails.
Aww...you just missed it. I took the paint off this morning. It was a dark royal purple.
red :)~
lincoln park after dark
I like pink colors. that's my favorite color.
black and the middle finger is red..im not goth or anything.. i saw that black nails were really in and then i wanted to be different so i painted my middle one red..
Clear...It helps my nails grow....
Red with sparkles on them.
Ash Rose ( light pink) :} andy, your so funny,lol. And cute..
Well, actually mine are hot pink with bright green flowers...they have a little blue in the middle too...:P
Mine are Wet N' Wild pink with New York Color sparkles. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment