Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ladies (and buk), are your fingernails and toenails?

painted the same color?Ladies (and buk), are your fingernails and toenails?
Yes they are both painted neon orangeLadies (and buk), are your fingernails and toenails?
when i do paint my nails, yes there the same color. mostly i do my toe nails in the warm weather when i wear sandles.
No, Different Colors!





LOL
yup
Theyre not painted at all, so yes? Or no?





Im confused.
depending sometimes when bored i paint them different colors
painted? what is this ';painted'; you speak of...
Nope.


My nails are black and my toe nails are fluro pink.
They would be if they were but they are not so I think it`s a no. not at this moment in time
They were last week, but different now.


A womans got a right to change her mind...right?
no, my toes are painted purple, and my fingers are bare.





My boss won't let me paint them :(
Don't paint either.
Well my school doesn't allow colored nails :/


But my toes are BLACK!
I only paint one fingernail. so no.
I don't paint my nails... I hate the feeling of it.
I don't paint my nails..

No comments:

Post a Comment