Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do i get hair dye off of my fingernails?

being a hairdresser i constantly come home with tinted nails....


i use nail polish remover, works everytime :)How do i get hair dye off of my fingernails?
I got some on myself. Well, all over my hands. I was helping my mum dye her hair lol........


I washed most of it off, but it went away after a few days. You can't really do anything about it. How do i get hair dye off of my fingernails?
ermm,


have you tried nail varnish remover?


sounds weird but i guess it could work.


or you can try those wipes that get it off your skin


x
You can use aerosol (in the can) Hairspray ...if fingernail polish remover doesn't work,
try lemon juice. squeeze 2 or 3 lemons into a bowl and put your fingertips in it for couple of minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment