Saturday, August 21, 2010

MEN, do you like when women paint the fingernails?

I like it when they paint it just transparent. white鈥aybe. All the other colors, especially the reds and other bright colors, it just seems so unnatural and just make them seem like(and sorry for that girls)鈥H*ores!!! And I like girls fingernails, it is very sexy, but those unnatural really LONG and square fingernails are just horrible, and must not be very comfortable or practical for the girls. And painted toenails, just make me want to puke!


Men, what do you think?MEN, do you like when women paint the fingernails?
umm good question.


I'm a girl and i dont like to paint my nails.


I think they feel funny and yeah...


I feel as if when i wear the bright colors it makes my nails pop out and look really unnatural which is something i dont like at all. I barely wear make up.


And fake nails gosh... i they just get in the way and i feel like i cant touch anything.


I always wondered if this made me less attractive though or if guys actually liked painted nails better. I do keep my nails trimmed and looking healthy though and thats fine with me.MEN, do you like when women paint the fingernails?
Yes its all right.
yes
yea i like it
No, it is unnatural and kind of whorish imho
Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment