Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fingernails, i cant stop eating them! how do i stop?

i mean they dont taste good, but i keep biting my nails.Fingernails, i cant stop eating them! how do i stop?
Just keep picturing where your fingers have been all day.


Who's hand did you shake? Did you scratch your butt or genitals? Maybe someone whose hand you shook was playing 'Yanky Wanky' and didn't wash? Do you pick your nose before chewing?


If that doesn't gross you out enough to deter your habit then you don't want to quit.Fingernails, i cant stop eating them! how do i stop?
That depends on if you're a male or a female.. If a male you should try some clear fingernail polish.. If you're a female then I can say that I had the same problem.. I had acrylic nails put on.. that way my real nails grew underneath of the acrylic ones.. so then, when I took them off, I had fingernail growth.. It was easier for me to stop biting them, when I saw that my nails were much longer and much more attractive.
Apply a paste of neem leaves on your finger tips while you are not eating. Its horrible to taste and you'll soon give up the effort. This is done to most of the children in my place to curb the habit.
put your fingers on fire.
buy nailoid they sell it at ebay.com


or you canbuy omega 1 also at ebay for 6.50.
one day maybe like me you'll just make a date on your calendar and you'll stop bitting your nails cold turkey. i kinda grew outt it, my nails are just starting to grow back now. or go back acrilyc nails at the salon they'll look too pretty to bite them! it cost around $35-$50 last a long time durable and its cheaper when you go in to get them filled in every few weeks.
wear plastic gloves for few days.
I know someone that stopped biting their nail by thinking about how dirty their hands were. Try to focus on all the things you touch each day. Coins, door handles, walls, a light switch, the telephone. Then think about everyone else who may have touched that exact same thing. You know... the guy who just freed his batwings on the sly and hasn't washed his hands, or the people who just sneezed or coughed in their hands. When you touch what they touch, then put your hands in your mouth, its like like giving old batwings a lick, or letting someone cough or sneeze in your mouth.





Think about it.
^^ you should try to have another habit such as eat chewing gums, It'll help u to forget eating fingernails
You can put something which you don't like on them and every time you try to bite them, the taste will remind you that you don't have to eat them. If you are an anxious person, relaxation and breathing techniques may help you. Keep on chewing a gum, that will keep your teeth busy.
put on transparant nail polish, I believe you won't like the taste...;)
wear gloves!!! the metallic ones....
hypnosis
  • stila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment