Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do girls think about guys fingernails?

mine are pretty short but they hurt when they are too shortWhat do girls think about guys fingernails?
short, and CLEAN!What do girls think about guys fingernails?
As long as they are clean and just long enough to be able to scratch I don't care.
LOL THEY WANT EVERYTHING THAT GOES IN THEM CLEAN.. HELL IF I KNOW.. KEEP YOUR NAILS CLEAN.. AND DONT WORRY..
Keep them short (not painfully short), and keep them clean! :-))
They should be kept clean and squarely manicured, a small free edge is fine, they don't have to be so short that they hurt.
I really can't stand men's long fingernails! it looks so strange too me. Manicured is a very good thing, though!
Short and clean...
I like my guy to keep his fingernails short and clean.
Don't cut them too short. I like my guys to keep them nicely trimmed and clean.
I like a little clean nail, enough to scratch my back! I think its creepy when guys have really long nails, espically when they have long, thin fingers...just looks skelletony gothic. Or the long pinky, old 80's coke snorting nail....

No comments:

Post a Comment