Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do girls like to paint guys fingernails?

My best friend (a girl) for no real reason decided to paint my nails purple and pink (I'm a guy) yesterday. Why the hell? Then again, I'm not complaining, I got to hold her hand. Also we are kind of goth so she's getting me black polish tomorow, lol.Why do girls like to paint guys fingernails?
black nail polish on a guy is hotWhy do girls like to paint guys fingernails?
aww thats cute xD
...ick!





That is Sooooo gay.
They want to connect with you in ways that they understand. It's the same as you wanting to take them to an action movie or something masculine. Just go with it.
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE:





WHY DO I LIKE TO GET MY NAILS PAINTED...EVEN THOUGH I'M A GUY?';





IF YOU LIKE THE CHIC, JUST TELL HER, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY ';NAIL SHOP'; JUST TO GET HER ATTENTION.
women like it if a guy can be vulnerable for them or in front of them. Nail polishing is something a guy sees as very ';gay'; as you can see by some of the answers here. I really isn't but girls feel a guy is opening up and they really like her if they allow such things. Its another test.
she is flirting with you
They like to emasculate you...cut your balls off.
you'll grow up eventually and realize that goth is on the inside the outside don't matter
tell her you want to play doctor, and she is the patient.
Some girls like to play dress up with boys. Nothing wrong with it. If you enjoy it and so does she, have fun with it. She's showing a kind of experimental nature...she sounds like a fun time.
Black would be OK, but don't go out with the other polish on. It is a sign of affection when a girl wants to ';groom'; you.
erm... I don't know. Maybe she's into painting in general so she finds it fun to paint ur nails as a way of expression. My boyfriend should do a happy dance knowing I don't do that to him
if i paint a guys finger nails it's because he's gay or is emo and if it's email it's just black
it's just fun
Shes just being funny and trying to innocently humiliate you
bc we like it n find it sexyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment