Sunday, August 1, 2010

POLL: how would i get my fingernails really short?

like to shorten the nailbeds aswell, so the nail doesnt reach quite to the end of my fingers.





in my opinion, this looks much nicer, so dont question me. this is just a personal choice. biting your nails does this, but i dont like doing it. what can i do? it hurts to push it down.POLL: how would i get my fingernails really short?
I like nails that make good back scratchers ......





Answer: Ladies Choice ... make your self happy.POLL: how would i get my fingernails really short?
nibble?
use a nail clipper


then file them down really short


then buff them


OR


go get a manicure and tell them what you want


have them show you how to do it and give you the supplies


then you could do it yourself at home when you wanted to
Have you tried a nail file?

No comments:

Post a Comment